East Stoke

O.S. Landranger Map reference194-873870

East Stoke

St. Mary - Redundant (converted to a dwelling)

This roadside building of 1828 was designed by Owen of Portsmouth and replaced a much earlier 13c structure, which had been badly sited lower down in the water meadows and was prone to damp.









The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©


Search by Village Name