This is an exceptionally difficult church to photograph because it is not possible to get far enough away to frame the whole building. It is a large church of 1846 in the Early English Style with a curious spire, which was added to the tower in 1863. C.E.Ponting further added to it in 1897. The pale blue paint on the tower ventilators and porch doors is interesting if a little bizarre.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©